Sunday, September 25, 2011

HOY!!! ALL MY FRIENDS
This is a long long blog.
You won't believe what happened to me today.
A lovely lady called Leanne, came up to me this morning at the market. She had such smiling eye's (swooon)
and asked me if I would like to go for a walk with her.
Well it was a cold day and all was fine??????
We saw this lovely stall with a little owl and book, pigs, kittens, and a few funny creatures.
 That was when it all STARTED.
Granny came and chased us up and said she thought I should go up stairs to the YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!
The GYM !! so I could loose weight.
Well I was quite excited at first. It was fun ridding the big bike, with all the blokes.
It was called the Marion Leisure and Fitness Centre.
They have good equipment there.
I was HUFFING and PUFFING

Where was the leisure!!!!!!!!
Then there was this Leg coil chair. TORTURE
With my short legs it was NOT good.
I felt pooped after that. I thought it would be good to play on this big blue ball.
The trouble was I had to balance on it. NOT EASY.
I was beginning to think I was never going to get out of this place. Then the girl that ran it said "Here you go Wilbur you need to lift these medicine balls up 10 times.  WELL ( sssshush. I can't say what I thought.)
They were so heavy I could only lift them Twice, because by that time I had sweat running down into my beautiful eyes, under my arms, and every where else.Plus my hands were so slippery
I call it quits......#####
There was a car wash outside the market, so Granny said I had to go out there and get scrubbed from top to toe.
Well there were some nice girls out there washing cars, so I could put up with that after all that muscle building work." Few, that feels better"

 Now Granny thought that seeing we were out I should smell nice with a body scrub from BODY ROMA.
They were such nice people, they even gave me some sample pack to take home encase I didn't get scrubbed behind my ears, or my under arm got smelly again. They look so professional with there lovely aprons on.
Then SURPRISE the fun part of the day happened.
One lovely lady said her peddle car needed a wash: so her lovely Dad went all the way home and got the car 
to get washed. Just have a look at it. VINTAGE RED. (65years old).
Guess who they asked to drive it, and be in charge of it for the rest of the day.
WILBUR.

I drove it to get washed, then I had a drive around in it for ages. WOW did I feel special.

 I am wondering if they would like me to drive it in the Vintage car rally next year.
I just got back inside when it was time to pack up, and guess what! Another lovely surprise.
A lady was knitting all day near Granny; she came up and said that this was her last market, so she would like ME WILBUR to have this scarf to keep the chill out, early in the mornings.
Now that was a lovely thing to do, don't you think.
I Feel very proud wearing it and will always remember her.
 
Don't I look handsome.
I'm so tired, I just want to snuggle into bed, after supper of peanut butter and honey sandwiches.
See you next week my friends.







14 comments:

  1. Oh no, not the dreaded 'E' word! Phew, every time LT mutters things about working off that excess honey, we tiptoe out of the room while she's ditracted putting the Wii Fit on... We think you've convinced us that it's not a lot of fun, although the scrub afterwards looks fun!

    We're SO jealous you got to go driving too... we tried to do it once in LT's car, but Beech couldn't get the pedals worked out at the same time as Tupelo changing gear, and Birch's steering left a lot to be desired!

    We love your new scarf, what a pretty colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wilbur,

    WOW, you had some exciting day. The exercises - well, they are good for us but you must take it slow and build up your strength. Too much weight and reps at first can lead to injury. Slow and easy....

    That scarf is lovely, a perfect color for you.

    Have a fun week, see ya next Sunday.

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Wilbur, you make friends wherever you go, just like your granny. You look very handsome in your new scarf, and you drove that red car like a professional. Whatca day you had! Sleep tight and goodnight. Hugs Aunty Kayzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much excitement for just one day. You should be tired.
    Yes, peanut butter and honey sandwiches sounds good to us too. It's nearly time for our tea. Get some rest.

    Hugs,
    Bellamine & Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a busy day, I'm tired just reading it! That peddle car is just awesome! What a lovely lady making you the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your comments, I hit the pillow and was out to it last night.
    LT. NO E word ever again for me, I'm so stiff today.
    Prudence. Go slowly is not in my mind. STOP exercising is in my mind.
    Aunty Kayzy, I dreamt about the red car all night.
    HI Bellamine and Wendy, What have you been up to.
    Joolz, I still have the scarf on, I love it so much I don't think I will take it off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wilbur got lots of human friends, he must be a sociable guy at your place. i like the wagon too, lucky him had this chance to ride on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Susana, Yes I do have a lot of friends, us bears like to share the love around and that is what makes friends. I was luck to drive that car. I'm still dreaming about it.
    Love Wilbur.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hay dear Wilbur,

    Ohhh...your day was so exating!
    I love your story's so much, and I love you Wilbur.
    and your brown shoes are amazing!
    Kay this post is realy sweet and fun.

    Have a good week, and a big kiss to Wilburxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Wateringen, I'm blushing about being kissed from you. I'm not washing my face all week.
    I look forward to seeing you next week.
    Hugs
    Wilbur

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wilbur what a day you've had ... filled with ups and downs ... but you had certainly had a high finish to it and you sound exhausted and happy.

    I bet you'll have the sweetest dreams of riding down the highway in that beautiful red car with your lovely new scarf around your neck!!!

    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Sandi, The wind was whistling through my fur, and my scarf was flying behind me. I had a great day.
    Hugs
    Wilbur.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had to laugh when we visited today (Abby didn't laugh!) because I just posted on Abby's blog and she took you through a bit of her day..trying to explain me! Bless her little loving bears heart! Now...she seems to think she needs a tractor!! Good grief. She does not need a tractor..she is a GIRL! What do you think? I thought learning proper tea service was a bit more ...apropriate. Aw well....
    *she's pouting...
    Mona and Abby
    P.S. she also wants a KEY for a necklace. Kids today!!! What's next! A porkchop necklace??? (dipped in honey, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Abby,I think it would be good if you learn't how to make cookies and play tea party's than you won't want the key to the tractor, You could just give it to me.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time