Monday, May 16, 2011


Da Da this is WILBUR
Wilbur has been helping me garden today and complain,
complain the whole time. ( I"m feeeeeezing, my paws will fall off,
I will catch a cold, me ears are numb.)
I thought if I didn't get a scarf he would have stormed inside
in a huff. Weeding is not his favourite job...****//??? !!!
Well it was getting dark so I thought we should call it a day.
Here are a few pictures of my poor cold winter garden.


My garden needs some TLC but with all the complaint
from the furry kind I think it will be spring before
much gets done.
I will let you know if he has caught a cold like he says he
might.

4 comments:

  1. Your garden looks a darn site better than mine Kay! Wilbur is a handsome looking bear (even if he is a whimp LOL!)
    Warmest hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wilbur,

    So glad you have a nice scarf to keep your ears warm, and your shoes look like they make your paws nice n cuddly. But you shouldn't be sitting on the ground without a blankie to sit on. Tell your Mum.

    As for me, I don't garden, I sit in the sun and stay warm. (o:

    Your winter garden is lovely, very pretty.

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he doesn't catch a cold. Colds are the pits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wilbur looks pretty cosie with his big scarf and boots on !!! and there's lovely colour there for a winter garden Kay !!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time