Sunday, December 4, 2016

It soon will be 
Christmas.
Granny and I put the tree up. I am in the window watching the lights.
I just love all the sparkle.

I haven't posted in a long, long while. When it gets near to Christmas we think of all those we love, so I am thinking of you.

Granny has been making Reindeer's, and they are every where.
She has sold so many.

 See here is another lot.

 this is just a couple of little creatures Granny has made in the last few weeks.
I hope this little mouse is writing his Christmas list.

Granny and I send the biggest Warm Christmas Wishes to you all.
Guess what I am still eating Peanut paste and honey on toast for supper!
In fact I have the tummy rumbles now.
Hugs Wilbur


7 comments:

  1. Hello Wilbur and Grannie! It's good to hear from you and hope you have a marvellous Christmas. love from Lynda and the Bears. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dearest Wilbur! So glad to hear you are OK! Wow, Granny made a lot of beautiful things!!! Not that I'm surprised as I know how good she is!

    Yes, I'm thinking of the 2 of you too! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas time with a beautiful tree and maybe some presents?! Some peanut-butter maybe?!

    Enjoy this month dear Wilbur and I send you my biggest hugs, also for Granny!

    xoxoxo Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Granny, Hi Wilbur.

    Boy, have I missed reading your posts. Your Christmas tree is bee-u-tee-ful and I see you in the window. Watch the post, there is something on its way for you and Granny.

    Heaps of Hugs,
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a wonderful surprise to discover a new post from you, dear Wilbur - and to hear you and Granny are fine, preparing for Christmas and having a great time. Please tell Granny that her newest creations are awesome... and what fun to have your own herd of reindeers. Enjoy the season!

    Hugs
    Flutterby + Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, Wilbur! Granny's Christmas tree is inspiring - Nana Kayzy saw it and was galvanised into action. It's starting to look a lot like Christmas here too! Big hugs from Kayzy's Critters (and Kayzy too, of course!) :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Kay,

    So lovely to see you back! The photo of your tree and Wilbur is fun.
    Also how adorable your little reindeer are. Hope you are enjoying the lead up to Christmas.
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caro Wilbur, ti auguro di ricevere tanti bei doni per Natale!!! Un bacio grande grande !

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time