Sunday, December 4, 2016

It soon will be 
Christmas.
Granny and I put the tree up. I am in the window watching the lights.
I just love all the sparkle.

I haven't posted in a long, long while. When it gets near to Christmas we think of all those we love, so I am thinking of you.

Granny has been making Reindeer's, and they are every where.
She has sold so many.

 See here is another lot.

 this is just a couple of little creatures Granny has made in the last few weeks.
I hope this little mouse is writing his Christmas list.

Granny and I send the biggest Warm Christmas Wishes to you all.
Guess what I am still eating Peanut paste and honey on toast for supper!
In fact I have the tummy rumbles now.
Hugs Wilbur


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time