Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentines Day Wishes

My Heart is beating very fast.
Can you believe it is Valentines day here in South Australia, 
The sun is out and the birds are singing
and so am I.

I received a Valentine Day card from a special friend in the USA.
Her name is Prudence and she is the prettiest and kindest bear you ever could find.

I know we live along way away from each other, but friendship does not stop at the boundary's of a country.
I haven't been posting very much lately, but some friends stick to you no matter how long it is since you have seen them, or spoken to them.
They are the special people in my life. 

Have you noticed I have a tissue by me because when I read this card, I am so happy, that my eyes start leaking.
I picked this rose for you Prudence, it is called "Best Friend" and it smells Beeeauuutiful.

I will have my warm milk and peanut butter and honey on toast, before I go to bead. With my card under my pillow and dream.

I will write again soon.

This rose is for all my Bear friends all over the world.
Happy Valentines Day
From Me. 

My thought for the day
"Kissing may be unsanitary--------but can you think of a nicer way to meet a germ?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time