Monday, June 16, 2014

Family time is precious.

I'm Late I'm Late for a very important date.
Oh dear! I didn't get to post on Sunday.
Sometimes celebrations come first.
Granny had all her kids home and we went out for a yummy  Chinese Dinner.
I did eat some greens, but my favorite was Fryed Ice cream with honey on top.
It was so yummy I ate it before Granny took a picture.
What do you think Of me eating with chop sticks? It was very hard with only paws. I did make a bit of a slop. I can tell you.... there was no slop with the fryed Ice cream, every teeny bit slid down  into my tummy.
When we have family celebrations we have to have a drink. Do you like my raspberry drink.. It tasted good.
Then you will never, ever guess how old Granny's son  is. Of course we never mention the numbers!!! no no....

We had a lovely cake, CHOCOLATE.. hmm.. 
I love Chocolate. I think I will have enough chocolate on my paws to lick all night.
Dose your family have lots of laughs and fun when you go out to celebrate a Birthday? We do.
I couldn't fit any toast and honey, or milk, (because I have my own snack on my paws.) so Granny tucked me into bed. I can hear the rain on the roof, and I'm all warm, and cosy, with plenty of chocolate to lick all night.

I will see you all soon.
Hugs Wilbur

WELCOME

Welcome To you Silk, It is lovely having you follow us.
Silk makes wonderful bears.

My thought for the day.
"Even worse than raining cats and dogs
is hailing Taxis."

13 comments:

  1. Hi Wilbur,

    Now, chocolate on the paws at bedtime puts a new spin on "midnight snack". Maybe you will show us how to get some Smors on our paws at camp. Then we can all have midnight snacks. Yummy.

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, what a great reason to post on a Monday... you're on lucky bear... having chocolate in store to lick all night... and knowing how to use the chop sticks to get rid of some of the healthy green stuff... *teehee* And you're a good keeper of secrets... no, we can't guess how old Granny's son is now... never... not the slightest idea... *tweet*

    Hugs
    Flutterby + Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao cara Kays. Che belle sempre le tue foto. Sono bellissime e Wilburn davanti a questi piatti è una simpatia. Ti abbraccio forte. Baci. NI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tucked into bed, rain on the roof and chocolate paws ... you must be the happiest bear alive Wilbur. Yes I love family dinners speshly chinese but using chopsticks is not my forte, forks are much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Kay,
    Glad you had some special family time! A happy birthday is great for celebrating together.
    We get our daily rain on the roof... it is warm and sunny but with lots of afternoon rain.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, it is good that you´ll never mention the numbers of the age of Grannys son... because now I can still believe what I always thought... I always thous your Granny is about 50 (and a bit)
    Hope you had a lot of fun licking the chocolat from your paws!
    Hugs
    Melli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! to Grannies son and to all of you! Congrats for the delicious icecream! Congrats for the chocolate on your paws! And, congrats with the sound of the rain on the roof.....how cosy! laying there warm and safe....listening to the rain...there even is a song here about that! "listen to the falling rain....to the falling rain....

    But, your song? I prefer it and STILL hear it!

    Love to you and Granny Wilbur and I'll sinf this for you:

    HI HO HO HO.......HUGS!!!! Pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. Family time is the best time, isn't it. Happy Birthday to Granny's son too!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Birthdays are a wonderful excuse to eat, celebrate and have sweets! Where I live (Georgia), fried things are easy to come by...especially ice cream! You must lick your paws, Wilbur so you do not mess the bedding.
    Sticky Hugs,
    Lisa ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm, well if you like fried ice cream, and you like chocolate, we think you need to try a local delicacy to us - the deep fried Mars bar...

    Hugs

    The Clan, Jack & Boo

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Wilbur, we don't very often get together in a big group, but when we do it does tend to be fun and noisy. We think fried ice-cream sounds a bit strange, but we like the idea of chocerlate cake - think of all the crumbs in your fur and the icing on your paws - days of lovely licking and nibbling and sucking at your appendages until its done. We also think that extra bits of cake can come along later and that means EVEN MORE CHOCOLATE. We're jealous.
    Hugs,
    Jock and Zeke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wilbur!! YOU get to go out to restaurants with your Granny? And EAT????
    *Abby runs screaming from the computer* "MAAAAAAAAWWWWWMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kay and Wilbur,

    How lovely that you got to go out with the family and celebrate a special birthday. Happy belated birthday to your Son.
    Stay warm and hope you enjoy the weekend - we have a cold snap here too.
    warm hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time