Thursday, January 26, 2017

 Miss. Twinkle Toes
Miss. Twinkle toes is asking her Mum to help her put on her fairy shoes, so she can go out in the garden and dance with the fairy's. 
She wears pretty flowers in her hair and wears a lovely pin tucked cotton voile frock.

When ever she can, she reads all about fairy's in her very precious books. 
Twinkle toes is ready to find a new mum .
She is available from my ETSY site https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/KaysBearsandfriends 
if you have any questions please contact me. She is ready to post now.

5 comments:

  1. She is so sweet Kay. I love her body shape, almost like a fairy doll bear. Her outfit is beautiful, I can see her being a lot of fun to dress up and play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beary beauty! And she's also a lucky beary girl... who would not like to have fairy shoes to put on for dancing with the fairies? ;O)

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so adorable;) wow:) follow;) now waiting for U:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like my little Miss Twinkle toes. I have her available in my ETSY store. You are very sweet.

      Delete
  4. Hi Kay,

    Miss Twinkletoes is very cute and love her sweet white dress - looks like she will go out into the garden to dance around.
    Have a happy week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time